1st DAY: VILLE LUCCHESI
Arrival of the group in the afternoon in Lucca, meeting with the guide and departure for the visit of the famous Ville Lucchesi. Optionally you can choose to visit several of this jewels such as:
- Villa Torrigiani Santini: baroque building with the garden still intact and the interior completely furnished.
- Villa Reale Marlia: visit of the spectacular gardens.
- Villa Bernardini: visit of the interior and of the gardens.
- Villa Mansi: visit of the park and of the interiors.
- Villa Grabau: visit of the park and of the gardens.
- Villa Oliva: visit of the gardens.
Transfer to the hotel, check-in, dinner and overnight stay.
2nd DAY: GARFAGNANA
After breakfast meeting with the guide and departure for the visit of the Garfagnana's Region. Ancient medieval villages, Romanic Churches and centuries old forests are the most important things to see in this region. Along the Serchio river valley there is Barga. Visit of the village with the famous Cathedral. Lunch at group's leisure or in a restaurant (if reserved). In the afternoon continuation to Castelnuovo Garfagnana where stayed the famous Italian poetry Ariosto. Visit of the village. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
3rd DAY: LUCCA
After breakfast meeting with the guide and visit of the beautiful city where the historical centre is enclosed by formidable town walls and characterised by narrow streets rich of shops and goldsmith laboratory. Visit of the Baptistery and of the SS.Giovanni e Reparata's Church, of the Cathedral Sacristy and of the Ilaria del Carretto's Monument. If there is the time the “Museo della Cattedrale” and the National Museom of Villa Giunigiwill be visited. Lunch at group's leisure or in a restaurant (if reserved). End of services.